Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold Bars, Gold Dust, and Gold Nugget ON CIF TERMS ONLY

We have available Gold Dore Bars from Miners group ( Manufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers) and USA representatives.

We invite every gold buyer and mandates to contact us below.

Specs: 24 carat
PURITY: 99.99%
Quantity: 2000kg +
Terms: CIF TERMS

William Jay
williamjay@representative.com
Whatsapp:::::+1(661)214 9398
Text/Call::::+1(405)466-7972

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

where in Nigeria do I send my money?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

what does CIF mean ? is it like FOB ?

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

From Wikipedia:

CIF – Cost, Insurance & Freight (named port of destination) Edit
    This term is broadly similar to the above CFR term, with the exception that the seller is required to obtain insurance for the goods while in transit to the named port of destination. CIF requires the seller to insure the goods for 110% of their value under at least the minimum cover of the Institute Cargo Clauses of the Institute of London Underwriters (which would be Institute Cargo Clauses (C)), or any similar set of clauses. The policy should be in the same currency as the contract. The seller must also turn over documents necessary, to obtain the goods from the carrier or to assert claim against an insurer to the buyer. The documents include (as a minimum) the invoice, the insurance policy, and the bill of lading. These three documents represent the cost, insurance, and freight of CIF. The seller's obligation ends when the documents are handed over to the buyer. Then, the buyer has to pay at the agreed price. Another point to consider is that CIF should only be used for non-containerized seafreight; for all other modes of transport it should be replaced with CIP.

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

Only $82 million :o

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    where in Nigeria do I send my money?

their bank, which is conveniently holding the letter of credit for you. good news! you have to use a pre-approved assayer, and it won't matter anyway or the other. the bank will release the funds without bothering you with a annoying phone call.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I pass !!! :s

Timbuk3
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D:D Uh oh.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gee! Where do I send the money!? :D

• Options

You do not have to send money. They only sell on CIF terms, you only pay after refinery report. Contact Gold sellers for more on the procedure.

Gold seller's contact representative information
    William Jay
    williamjay@representative.com
    Whatsapp:::::+1(661)214 9398
    Text/Call::::+1(405)466-7972

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can I pay after I have the gold in my hands?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

My bank will transfer to your bank, upon my approval, an amount equal to the Kitco price of gold on closing of date of gold delivery. Of course I'll deduct my usual 10% transaction fee upon remittance. Please send a PM to avail my current delivery address. My bank representative will need your routing number, etc. Please provide immediately before constipating our transdeed. My princess Leila will be receiving your gold and will sign the delivery confirmation upon presented with the pallet. We prefer gold nuggets and dust, but if your gold bars are only the left, we will accept them.
    Respectfukly,

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com