Home Metal Detecting
Options

Question

Can anyone explain to me how I load pictures from Photobucket onto this site? Thanks, MDH

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

copy and paste the IMG code. (if I remember correctly)

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Photobucket:

[only good if you have paid the ransom]

Click on picture

go to the right side, you'll see 4 choices.

click on the 'IMG'

you'll see 'copied'

paste to the thread

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most people have left photobucket.... surprised anyone is using it after the big changeover. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't use photo bucket if they gave it to me free:(

• Options

Photobucket is the only thing I have ever used. Ricko, what do you mean by the big changeover? Can you suggest something better? Thanks, Ken

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Ken,
    The big changeover came when they instituted the new fee structure and held people's photo's hostage. No, I cannot suggest something better, though you do not need a hosting service to post pictures here. Check the coin forum, they have mentioned other services.... in general they hate Photobucket and have some bad stories. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RickO is alluding to the fact that since PCGS upgraded its forum a few years ago, you can now upload photos directly into posts, something you couldn't do before. If you click the image icon when posting (the one that looks like a picture of a mountain and the sun), you can select an image from your computer to upload to the post. (Alternatively, you can also paste a link from Photobucket or (in my case many times) from the PCGS set registry, or from other web-based sources.)