Options

Sold

Endeavor1967Endeavor1967 Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
edited December 1, 2017 3:51PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sold

Comments

• Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Will you ship first? I can supply plenty of references.

• Options

@kalshacon said:

It’s possible but I cannot answer your question without knowing what your offering. Can you please pm me?
    Also what state do you live in?

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2017 6:53PM

@Endeavor1967 said:

@kalshacon said:

It’s possible but I cannot answer your question without knowing what your offering. Can you please pm me?
    Also what state do you live in?

I left you a question on your other post but if you answer well let me help you out https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/990688/36-kennedy-and-franklin-halves#latest

I am sure your honest but do you have a reference on your good name maybe a ebay reference name. Just for full disclosure I will post mine first. In fact my name is famous. :)

Mine is gluggo and I have a 100% positive rating with an 871 score.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/gluggo

• Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Do you accept paypal?

• Options
    edited December 1, 2017 3:51PM

Sold

• Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

@Endeavor1967 said:
    Yes I will take PayPal but friends and family only. I prefer a postal money order though. I don’t like PayPal for all the negative reasons PayPal is know for. If you have good references I will take a personal check but I won’t ship until it clears unless you are a known dealer or have golden references.

Awfully restrictive payment conditions for a brand new member, especially requiring 'golden references', when the seller does not. And, what negative reasons are there for NOT accepting Paypal???

I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

The seller states that they take PayPal but Friends and Family only for which there is no recovery method available via PP if something goes wrong in the transaction. Being new to the boards should consider offering the 3% PP as it does provide the buyer some protection, Might be a 3% haircut to start but would give people more confidence in you as a new seller.

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    edited December 1, 2017 2:41PM

@ElKevvo said:
    The seller states that they take PayPal but Friends and Family only for which there is no recovery method available via PP if something goes wrong in the transaction. Being new to the boards should consider offering the 3% PP as it does provide the buyer some protection, Might be a 3% haircut to start but would give people more confidence in you as a new seller.

K

How about the more important one that your bending the Pay Pal rules and conspiring with someone you know nothing about. I mean I might bend the rules with someone well established here. Yes I am not perfect shocking I know! But I would not bend the rules with someone with minimal post under his belt. I did not know that you don't have the same protections thank you for sharing.

Who is Endeavor1967 with 36 posts. Also Endeavor1967 still has NOT ANSWERED my simple (maybe intrusive) question.

Of course its your money fellas you spend it how you like. No body here is going to pull out their check book and reimburse you.

So let the buyer beware. Even myself I only have 492 posts here but have done at least half a dozen sales here over the past 2 months. Good people here and I am learning much so thank you to all here!

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't touch this coin with a 10 foot pole nor for all the tea in China.

:)

• Options
    edited December 1, 2017 4:07PM

@Endeavor1967 said:
    Hello
    I have no clue how to grade or the value of this Coin. I am taking offers for it. I guarantee it’s genuine or a full refund including shipping.
    This is your chance to own this desirable Coin at a desirable price. I will add more images this evening.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

smells fishy to me, would avoid just like kollectorking mentioned

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:
    How about the more important one that your bending the Pay Pal rules and conspiring with someone you know nothing about.

Hmmm....not sure my post was an attempt to conspire with anybody, I don't know the seller, don't personally like the coin for a variety of reasons, etc. It was just a statement that with PP F&F there is no recourse if the seller does not deliver and if the seller is legit they should consider non F&F transactions until they get established as well as a bit of a warning to a potential buyer that they would be on the hook if they used PP F&F and things went south, that is all.

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2017 3:57PM

• Options
    edited December 1, 2017 4:06PM

@KollectorKing said:

@Endeavor1967 said:
    Hello
    I have no clue how to grade or the value of this Coin. I am taking offers for it. I guarantee it’s genuine or a full refund including shipping.
    This is your chance to own this desirable Coin at a desirable price. I will add more images this evening.

I am soo glad I saved the op's images thinking that they'll be deleted. I think I'll save it to my phone, just in case :)

• Options
    edited December 1, 2017 4:05PM

@Endeavor1967 said:
    Sold

Really?... based on this:

Quote from op from US COIN FORUM:

"Wow this place is very weird. I really wish I could post some more of the coins have here because I am sure there are many good guys lurking here who enjoy this hobby. I can also see why probably many others simply choose to just move on. At this point I think it will take a whole lot less energy for me to just bring all these coins to a few local dealers and work it out with them.
    I have had at least a dozen pm’s that just turned me off completely. How can anyone feel comfortable here. Sorry to those who would have enjoyed seeing more of this hoard but I just can’t deal with being maligned when I have been very honest and upfront. So much for expanding your hobby."

• Options
    edited December 1, 2017 4:52PM

@ElKevvo said:

@Gluggo said:
    How about the more important one that your bending the Pay Pal rules and conspiring with someone you know nothing about.

Hmmm....not sure my post was an attempt to conspire with anybody, I don't know the seller, don't personally like the coin for a variety of reasons, etc. It was just a statement that with PP F&F there is no recourse if the seller does not deliver and if the seller is legit they should consider non F&F transactions until they get established as well as a bit of a warning to a potential buyer that they would be on the hook if they used PP F&F and things went south, that is all.

K

Elkewo sorry if you thought I meant that I was just posting in general. Your good Elkewo.