Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

36 Kennedy and Franklin halves.

I would like to sell this group of 36 silver half dollars. I am looking for a best offer. I do not know what they are truley worth.
If I need to post an asking price I will start with $500 knowing that it’s really best offer.

Comments

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

90% U.S. silver is selling for 11x to 12x face value. Are these BU (brilliant uncirculated)??

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    Endeavor1967Endeavor1967 Posts: 160 ✭✭✭

No they all appear to have circulated. Some may be BU but I won’t guarantee it. I’m playing it safe and saying circulated.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price above is pretty accurate for retail.

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Price above is pretty accurate for retail.

bob

MAYBE if it was $36 face, it is only 36 halves so $18 face.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes, yes only 18 face....my bad..

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

No they all appear to have circulated. Some may be BU but I won’t guarantee it. I’m playing it safe and saying circulated.
    I want to let you guys know that I am really looking for a fair offer. I don’t expect to get my asking price. I only put that because I thought I needed to. I don’t have any idea of the value.

• Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might help to know if the Kennedy halves are all 1964's or not. 1965-69 are only 40% silver.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I'll bite. $215.00 plus shipping. That is current melt plus shipping.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2017 9:23AM

@Endeavor1967 said:

I am sure your honest but do you have a reference on your good name maybe a ebay reference name. Just for full disclosure I will post mine first. In fact my name is famous. :)

Mine is gluggo and I have a 100% positive rating with an 871 score.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/gluggo

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Gluggo......on the boards here, your reference with members here trumps ebay feedback.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2017 9:45AM

Is Trump here on this board? :p Ohhh I get it yes I agree thanks and there are superb people here! I just figured if I was going to put someone on the spot least I could do was do it first. Lead by example I guess or maybe to abrasive. :( My bad if I was.