Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Lol someone flagged my 2017 DDR ? Thread I made a while back .. really?

dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 29, 2017 5:45PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I guess someone doesn't like me lol .is it cuz I'm a ginger :D

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably by accident, meant to hit the quote and just lost control of the mind or mouse!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

@AUandAG said:
    Probably by accident, meant to hit the quote and just lost control of the mind or mouse!

bob :)

I was thinking like I don't think I did something bad lol

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭

Drama class is in session.

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

Im not trying to be dramatic, just trying to figure why I got flagged :/ lol

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Off sides. 10 yards 1st strike repeat the play.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options

@Type2 said:
    Off sides. 10 yards 1st strike repeat the play.

Lol :D

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Posting up coin after coin that is only worth face value is super annoying.

• Options

@BillDugan1959 said:
    Posting up coin after coin that is only worth face value is super annoying.

You must not keep up on my threads then friend.

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Posting up coin after coin that is only worth face value is annoying.

• Options

@BillDugan1959 said:
    Posting up coin after coin that is only worth face value is annoying.

Lol no need to argue. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

People do a lot of things for their own reasons, it don't mean nothing my friend.

• Options

@Jimnight said:
    People do a lot of things for their own reasons, it don't mean nothing my friend.

Yeah but they flagged my comment saying thank guys lol. And apparently all my coins are only face value lol. I wonder if that includes the 1998 wide a.m, the two 2000 wide am. The cud, the 1999 wide I lost. Or even the 1984 double die. I guess i just am clueless when it comes to variety and errors now.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@Jimnight said:

Yeah but they flagged my comment saying thank guys lol. And apparently all my coins are only face value lol. I wonder if that includes the 1998 wide a.m, the two 2000 wide am. The cud, the 1999 wide I lost. Or even the 1984 double die. I guess i just am clueless when it comes to variety and errors now.

I hit agree. That should send you into orbit

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@Jimnight said:

I hit agree. That should send you into orbit

m

Lol entering orbit now

• Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is the least of your issues. Looks like he is responsible for 15 out of 16 of your disagrees.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2017 8:01PM

I would just tell yourself that it was a mistake on someone's part, and move on.

You have come a long way in a short time, and I am counting on you to find the next big cent error and alert us to it.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just keep searching or stacking.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt said: "Yeah but they flagged my comment saying thank guys lol."

The person who flagged you may not have a life. They may be grumpy. They may be jealous and looking for attention. They may not be nice. They may not be very smart. They may not like the coins you post.

For whatever the reason, these people tend to do the same thing to others. I suggest you contact a moderator and ask them to look into the person stalking your posts. With luck and enough complaints, they will eventually get themselves banned.

I don't know how this place works but I personally have a very low tolerance for that sort of thing. One warning from me and the next time the Axe. :)

• Options

@Wabbit2313 said:
    That is the least of your issues. Looks like he is responsible for 15 out of 16 of your disagrees.

Who lol

• Options

@JBK said:
    I would just tell yourself that it was a mistake on someone's part, and move on.

You have come a long way in a short time, and I am counting on you to find the next big cent error and alert us to it.

Thanks jbk. I'm trying

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    @Dagingerbeasttt said: "Yeah but they flagged my comment saying thank guys lol."

The person who flagged you may not have a life. They may be grumpy. They may be jealous and looking for attention. They may not be nice. They may not be very smart. They may not like the coins you post.

For whatever the reason, these people tend to do the same thing to others. I suggest you contact a moderator and ask them to look into the person stalking your posts. With luck and enough complaints, they will eventually get themselves banned.

I don't know how this place works but I personally have a very low tolerance for that sort of thing. One warning from me and the next time the Axe. :)

If it keeps happening I'll follow your advice :)

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

Just keep searching or stacking.

I'm going to keep searching friend

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt.... Don't worry.... I have a troll who does that to me all the time.... I have no idea why, however, I imagine it provides some sort of perverted pleasure to the individual.... likely does it in the dark with a box of tissues.... :D:D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @Dagingerbeasttt.... Don't worry.... I have a troll who does that to me all the time.... I have no idea why, however, I imagine it provides some sort of perverted pleasure to the individual.... likely does it in the dark with a box of tissues.... :D:D Cheers, RickO

Ewww

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko I was going to either disagree or flag your post for fun but after your description of your troll and given I don't want to be mistaken for him, I think I'll pass. :)

Mark

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mark..... No problem.... the troll has flagged me so many times (an admin even cancelled a bunch) that I do not even look anymore....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2017 10:03AM

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@Wabbit2313 said:

Who lol

@Dagingerbeasttt

I am not sure if you are able to see who your "fan" is or not - your question suggests maybe you can't....

There is a feature that does not work on my cell phone but does work on a tablet or PC - I click on the Like or Disagree or whatever, and it shows the names of the people who picked them.

But, in any case, I would not dwell on it.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt said: "If it keeps happening I'll follow your advice."

That's up to you but it sure would get the ball rolling. :wink:

• Options

@ricko said:

Lol that just made my day :D

• Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife is a ginger.....I don't like her either

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

Ask a mod.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:

These are the Crusty Old Curmudgeons I was talking about. If you don't like a post or thread, just move along.

• Options

Just joined and I’m a ginger to!

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BAJJERFAN said:

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

Ask a Duggan.

FTFY :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file