Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Photo of Lavere Redfield's home in Reno?

RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some time back, someone posted a color photo of this house. I tried to print it, but the image was so large, I only got about half of it. I'm doing a display telling the Redfield story and would really love to have a nice photo of this mansion. If the original sending of the photo is reading this, is it possible to get a smaller version of this photo? I'd sure appreciate it if you could.
Thanks for reading this!
Pete

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
Louis Armstrong

Comments

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go to 'Google Images' and type 'Laverne Redfied' in the search box. Lots of stuff there including his Reno mansion.

• Options
    northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2017 12:16AM

Here is a link to a blog story about Redfield and his hoard which includes photos of the rock mansion in which the false wall was built hiding hundreds of thousands of silver dollars.

jlr-1422.blogspot.com/2015/04/redfield-mansion.html

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here it is...the forum thread is "The Redfield Mansion as it sits today". CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

A strange dude...but he sure could make money.... and stories abound that even more of his hoard remains undiscovered... likely buried... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't print actual size, you can scale to fit a single page in the printer properties.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

I posted a Redfield price list in another thread before I saw this. That is also cool if you want to share it.

• Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wabbit2313 said:
    I posted a Redfield price list in another thread before I saw this. That is also cool if you want to share it.

Hey, thank you, very interesting and will use it in my display. Thanks also to those who commented about this subject.
    Pete

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rollerman...I hope my photos help...they are certainly yours to use. Taken with my wife's phone on Easter. Take care...CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file