Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

"So-Called Dollars" by Hibler & Kappen" is available on app

"So-Called Dollars" by Hibler & Kappen" is available on app from Amazon.com. the price is $9.99.

Comments

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2017 9:30AM

Another great thing is that both editions of H&K are available on Google Books now!

Both are searchable but it seems you only get page views in the 2nd edition.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1patwick said:
    "So-Called Dollars" by Hibler & Kappen" is available on app from Amazon.com. the price is $9.99.

Ironically, I just bought it yesterday!!!!

I wish they could make some other references similarly available at a reasonable cost. I've wanted Mitchner forever but it's out of print and about $400 per copy. With 3 volumes on Asia, it starts to add up!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I prowl the book and antique stores, looking for out of print coin books... have found a couple, but it takes a lot of time searching dusty old racks and piles. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    I prowl the book and antique stores, looking for out of print coin books... have found a couple, but it takes a lot of time searching dusty old racks and piles. Cheers, RickO

Yes, i'm always looking. I also buy whole estates and I keep waiting for them to show up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file