Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Robbery: Update **See Photos of Perps**

2»

Comments

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FadeToBlack said:
    Lol what kind of coin store pays cash for coins from non-regulars but doesn't note the identities of the people selling the coins? That's shady AF.

Pretty much all the ones by me don't ask for anything.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2017 11:34PM

@mkman123 said:
    HRCPM sickens me.....I'd bet so much of the stuff they are selling are stolen but don't care, they just want to make a profit.

I actually blocked them on eBay just in case they ever try to buy from me.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options

Every major TV market has one station with an investigative reporter on the 6:00 news who you don't want to see coming for you under any circumstances.

Clear it with the detective first, then present your case to that TV station. Walking into a pawn shop selling stolen merchandise with cameras rolling is their specialty, and it's a good way to get the photos of the thieves spread around as well. Someone who knows them will squeal for a small reward I'm sure.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for your loss, how do you think they knew you were a collector?

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

So are they pretty much a fence? Sickening.

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file