Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Will you be bidding in tonight's Stack's auction??

2»

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I did a WIre Transfer and haven't heard a peep. Fortunately I'm gone until Dec 1

mark

@Justacommeman said:
    I did a WIre Transfer and haven't heard a peep. Fortunately I'm gone until Dec 1

mark

And just like that my order has been shipped

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2017 3:11PM

I have not heard anything yet. The worst experience I had with Stacks' in this regard was three weeks. I called them and they told me, "We are waiting for your check to clear."

Really? My account had been relieved (My check had cleared my account) more than a week ago.

Another of their excuses is that all the coins have to shipped from Baltimore to the West Coarst. Sometimes they claim that shipment takes time.

Whatever their excuse they are way behind Heritage on this. and they FAR BEHIND a political items dealer who ships my items as soon as he receives my order viat the Internet. We have a very trustful relationship.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duplicate post

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got a shipping notice last week. Also received invoices after having paid in full. Tracking says the P.O. still hasn’t received the package yet. Every time I start liking SB they work hard to change my mind.

As has been said, it’s a first-world problem. I’m sure it’ll show up eventually. Their competition is doing it better though.

• Options
    10000lakes10000lakes Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭

No ship notice for me yet. I paid 10 days ago :#

Heck HA ships before I even pay some times :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file