Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads and gives me advice

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has looked at my threads ,took time out of there day to give me there opinion and advice. All the information I have been given has been super helpful and as a fairly new collecter it means alot to me. I feel welcomed here and the knowledge on this forum is superb! Thanks again.
Happy Hunting everyone

Comments

• Options
    coinpro76coinpro76 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭

Welcome and this is a great forum to be apart of. I mostly lurk but there are many very knowledgeable individuals here.

all around collector of many fine things

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt Welcome aboard!!!

I could not agree more about the folks on here taking the time to respond and educate the new collectors coming in as rookies.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

@divecchia said:
    @Dagingerbeasttt Welcome aboard!!!

I could not agree more about the folks on here taking the time to respond and educate the new collectors coming in as rookies.

Donato

Thanks man :-)

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hear hear! I'd raise a glass of beer but I'm at work so a Mountain Dew it is.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

@1Mike1 said:

I'll drink one for you sir.

• Options

@Dagingerbeasttt said:

@1Mike1 said:

I'll drink one for you sir.

Cheers

• Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your attitude has a lot to do with the positive responses you've experienced so far.

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sit back, relax & have fun

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a fantastic place for open minded people that desire to educate themselves with the unselfish help from others :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dagingerbeasttt.....Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum.... Great people here and incredible numismatic resource....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017 5:47AM

This is a great place to be and good tunes as well. (Eyes of a Stranger - Queensrÿche plays in the background)

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

The best of the best are on this forum, and me too.

• Options

@ricko said:
    @Dagingerbeasttt.....Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum.... Great people here and incredible numismatic resource....Cheers, RickO

Yes sir thanks man ☺

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017 12:35PM

Gratitude is an attitude. Thankfully, we all get to learn from one another, here. Lurkers learn the most. This place , so far to date, beats any other place I've been to (online), when it comes to life lessons and experiences conveyed. Feelings aside, it's all about the coin facts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file