Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

lost all forum messages

In the last hour I have lost all of my past messages, It shows two from 9/25/17. Luckily I save all of them via email notices of comments. Who do i contact at pcgs to see what happened. email or phone #. Hope this has not happened to anyone else, although it would be fixed faster if it was.
Jim

Comments

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Give it a day and check again.

Larry

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure it's just a glitch. It'll work itself out buddy :)

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably a temporary situation.... no one else is reporting such an issue...you can contact the admin..through the third pinned post at the top of the page..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven’t run into that one, Jim.
    I got a few Dear John letters, in my day. A few actually had to lick the stamp.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears that I have two accounts with same name under different email addresses. I'll contact Mark and get the other removed.
    Thanks for your replies.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

The other one has two b's in the middle.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, that means I tried at some time in the last 10 years to get in and couldn't for some reason and had to create a new identity and as jesbroken was taken I had to select jesbbroken. Just a wag.

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the bright side, I still have all our messages, Jim.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have all mine- all two of them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file