Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I have 99 "agrees," will this post help me cross the 100 mark? great looking 1903-O morgan dollar...

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 13, 2017 2:53PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Over the top with you, KollectorKing! And a nice Morgan!

• Options

@dpoole said:
    Over the top with you, KollectorKing! And a nice Morgan!

thanks, you have good taste!

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2017 3:11AM

Nice looking Morgan, and an older holder to boot! (Agree #107)

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing Now that your collection of "agrees" is completed, let me know if you want to start a collection of "disagrees" because I'll be glad to help out.

In the meanwhile (and a LOT more seriously) that is a sharp coin. When I started collecting in the early 60s a 1903-O Morgan was a truly, exceedingly rare coin. I was collecting when the Mint released the bags of them and made them more common. I've always wanted one but never acquired one, so I am definitely envious that you have such a nice looking example!

Mark

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, I didn't know that point 'wenching' was a thing on this forum...

• Options

@Mark said:
    @KollectorKing Now that your collection of "agrees" is completed, let me know if you want to start a collection of "disagrees" because I'll be glad to help out.

In the meanwhile (and a LOT more seriously) that is a sharp coin. When I started collecting in the early 60s a 1903-O Morgan was a truly, exceeidingly rare coin. I was collecting when the Mint released the bags of them and made them more common. I've always wanted one but never acquired one, so I am definitely envious that you have such a nice looking example!

Interesting thought Mark. Let me think about it. Meanwhile, here another 03-O:

I acquired quite a few of these in the 90s, along with tons of GSA CCs when they hit bottom & almost nobody wanted them.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillDugan1959 said: "Indeed, I didn't know that point 'wenching' was a thing on this forum..."

Bill, I've heard that half the way to a cure is to admit the problem. Well here goes...I'm the biggest point whore there could ever be. :pB)

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    @BillDugan1959 said: "Indeed, I didn't know that point 'wenching' was a thing on this forum..."

Bill, I've heard that half the way to a cure is to admit the problem. Well here goes...I'm the biggest point whore there could ever be. :pB)

Disagree

Agree

LOL

Spam

Abuse

B)

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2017 2:00PM

@Insider2

As you pointed out to me a while back, you possibly have the "over" on this 'disagrees', so you could have a need for some points in the other direction - not criticizing, just noting...

• Options

@KollectorKing

I notice that you've been on CU over TEN YEARS. IMO, It's not nice to post another member's accomplishments (1.7K) :wink:

Nevertheless, keep up the good work and possibly in another ten years... <3

Promote

Disagree

Agree

LOL

Spam

• Options
    edited October 14, 2017 4:21PM

@Insider2 said:
    @KollectorKing

I notice that you've been on CU over TEN YEARS. IMO, It's not nice to post another member's accomplishments (1.7K) :wink:

Nevertheless, keep up the good work and possibly in another ten years... <3

Promote

Disagree

Agree

LOL

Spam

Thanks, for the record everything on the "wall" is available for public "consumption."

Furthermore, it's not quantity, but quality that counts, ie I've posted some "quality" & not so "quality" coins to share w/everyone.

What coins have you shared, recently?

On with the wall.
    The wall rules.

• Options

I'm an only child. I never learned to share - so I don't. >:)

BTW, I was pulling your leg. I LOL at your post! You must not have seen it.

• Options
    edited October 14, 2017 4:28PM

@Insider2 said:
    I'm an only child. I never learned to share - so I don't. >:)

BTW, I was pulling your leg. I LOL at your post! You must not have seen it.

Dude or dudess, you do share your opinion. It's just that many do NOT agree w/them B)B)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are well past your goal now...Onward to 200..... Glad to be of service... ;) Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file