Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some of my small herd of buffaloes captured with crazyhounddog's fantastic photography

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Such a debt I owe Joe for photoing these coins, especially after what he and his family just went through with the fire. Great job Joe. Hope you enjoy these first 6.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    ironmanl63ironmanl63 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coins and photos!

• Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, that 2nd 36-S really looks like a blazer!

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options

Thanks. My favorite of these 6 is the 13T1.

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jesbroken said:
    Thanks. My favorite of these 6 is the 13T1.

I see 7 there but who's counting :D

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options

Ok, Joe, I can't spell or count.
    Jim

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a nice group of coins you have there, Jim! Like you I especially like the '13-Var 1.

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can remember "the old days" when Joe was asking for advice about imaging and now he's an imaging guru.
    The 1913 T1 is also my favorite.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guru is not the word for it......excellent photographer fits better. Imaging is an art...........especially with coins.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great images.

Larry

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coins, and images.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coins and super photography... that second '36S is gorgeous... Cheers, RickO

• Options

Are you sure ricko, I see just a little color there. lol
    jim

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

I really like the 15-P

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file