Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

OT: New 'My Account' page

TrazTraz Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 12, 2017 11:35AM in U.S. Coin Forum

I like the new 'my account' page. Some nice clean changes. Looks like pcgs.com/cert is in the process of being changed, too.

Not sure if the 'Recent orders' part is active yet, but it is showing I have no recent orders in the system, although I have two.

Comments

• Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noticed that!
    (Not because I've been checking my 20-day old economy submission on an hourly basis....nope....not me!) :blush:

Easily distracted Type Collector
  • Options

@Traz said:
    Not sure if the 'Recent orders' part is active yet, but it is showing I have no recent orders in the system, although I have two.

You may have to change the time frame at the top. Seems to default to the current month. If you open it up to the last 120 days, or something like that, they should pop up.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just noticed it, too, and came here to post only to find you beat me to it. initially, it looks strange but if it's like most of the changes PCGS has made it'll grow on me.

• Options
    TrazTraz Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭

@TommyType said:

@Traz said:

You may have to change the time frame at the top. Seems to default to the current month. If you open it up to the last 120 days, or something like that, they should pop up.

Not on that page, under the 'My Account'->'My Membership' page.

• Options

@Traz said:

Not on that page, under the 'My Account'->'My Membership' page.

Ok...see that. Probably some bugs to work out. I wasn't able to get to the "Shared Submissions" page earlier, either. Any web update is probably a game of "whack-a-mole" for awhile.....

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the Premiere and Elite member status about?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

I don't know but I would guess it is 'about' money/fees/subscriptions :smile::smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@oih82w8 said:

If you hit the little blue "?" to the lower right of your "status" in the circle, ("New" for me), it says:
    "Member less than a year. Remain a member for 3 continuous years to achieve Premier Status".

Doesn't say what come with increased status.....Front of the line service? Gold stars on all of your holders? Chocolate freebies? ;)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe an extra star by your post name.... :D Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file