Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Barber Dime variety found on Ebay.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a 1900-S PCGS55 with repunching on the 19 in date. Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcome.

Click on pic for larger pic.

Comments

  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Will PCGS recognize with a resubmit?

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No, PCGS won't recognize the variety. I submitted the coin raw with variety attribution and it came back with no mention of the RPM. I was going to keep all these dime varieties, but I have too many coins laying around. It will have a happier life in Jon's hands!

    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JeffMTampa said:
    No, PCGS won't recognize the variety. I submitted the coin raw with variety attribution and it came back with no mention of the RPM. I was going to keep all these dime varieties, but I have too many coins laying around. It will have a happier life in Jon's hands!

    Thanks Jeff...do you have any more? :)

  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

    congrats

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 7, 2017 9:10PM

    RPDs are very cool!

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very nice dime... Grade seems appropriate..... Neat repunch. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file