Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Let's crack your best coins people, we got a new game in town!

gtstanggtstang Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

SoO, it's kinda like a combination bean bag toss and quarters?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2017 8:08AM

Comes with 4 coins...I'm in B)

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really?? I guess if one has kids or grandkids.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brilliant

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2017 1:44PM

...looks like an easy way for a smart middle school kid to run a small gambling operation inside the bathroom during lunch on weekdays...we only had 2 dice and a wall when I was a kid ;)

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

The party's over when someone swallows one of those 'coins"...............

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

How long before we have a new forum member going by the name "Coinhole"?

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭

When I was a kid we'd pitch pennies against the hall wall before class, sometimes nickels or even quarters in an 'high stakes' match.
    Winner Takes All.
    A grouchy old school marm put an end to our fun.

• Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't get it - where's the shot glasses?

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PRECIOUSMENTAL said:
    When I was a kid we'd pitch pennies against the hall wall before class, sometimes nickels or even quarters in an 'high stakes' match.
    Winner Takes All.

My friends and I did the same thing. Tons of fun and a lot good ole fights :)

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PRECIOUSMENTAL said:
    Winner Takes All.

Quarters? Really? I believe you but you must be much younger than me. When I was a kid we got 10¢ for mowing a lawn and pulling all the weeds. Five cents for "helping out." All day.
    The weekend matinee was a dime. Elvis Presley movies cost a quarter. Most of the kids couldn't afford that. Quarters? Whoa...big money. Pitching quarters....as a kid? The stuff dreams are made of.

• Options

Born in 1960.
    Friday was 'High Stakes Day."

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2017 3:42PM

@MrEureka said:
    How long before we have a new forum member going by the name "Coinhole"?

Have we not had a coinholio yet? Seems so obvious

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

You haven't seen the Advanced version of this game yet. The coin comes out the other side graded & slabbed.

• Options

The past week or so has been a LOT of fun here!
    Some great, entertaining topics.
    Helps to keep the B\P down!

• Options

Justacommeman, you're on a roll. You're posts are a comedy riot. I love it. Also, do you grow oranges up around Ojai? I think you do. I grow mine farther south. Ours are sweeter. More juice too. Am I right? Let me know.

• Options

@PRECIOUSMENTAL said:
    Born in 1960.
    Friday was 'High Stakes Day."

1. You're a BABY! I wish I was too. Oh well. Can't have Everything.
  • Options
    edited September 30, 2017 5:37PM

Maybe, Santa Clarita. Wherever it is, the view from your porch is magnificent. So is mine. If it weren't for the traffic, this place would be paradise +infinity.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2017 10:15PM

@Hydrant said:
    Justacommeman, you're on a roll. You're posts are a comedy riot. I love it. Also, do you grow oranges up around Ojai? I think you do. I grow mine farther south. Ours are sweeter. More juice too. Am I right? Let me know.

Thank you

If it was up to my wife you would be correct. I'm a Studio City : )

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fast forward 20 years......"The four coins included with Hasbro's Coinhole now valued at $5000 each reminding collectors of the 2000 Cheerios' coin of yesteryear!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file