10-set lots of Mint sealed 1957 proof sets--Another price reduction

nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭

Selling my hoard of mint sealed 1957 US Proof Sets in lots of 10 or more reduced to $289.00 per lot, delivered.. These are no problem, premium sets. I've had most of these in my personal possession for over 50 years. Returns (entire lots only) gladly accepted up to 7 days after receipt. Personal checks (must clear) accepted. Paypal payment is A-OK too, but please add $2 to help me with the paypal costs. I have hundreds of these sets, please PM me for discount on larger lots.

Older than dirt, but younger than God. I'm so old, I have patina. Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. Accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09

Comments

• nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017 3:57AM

Older than dirt, but younger than God. I'm so old, I have patina. Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. Accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017 12:11PM

@nankraut Perchance to buy yourself a 60th birthday present? My only thought as to why you might have so many of this one year.

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
    edited September 29, 2017 5:43PM

Bump for 9/29

• TTT

new to BST positive transactions with au and ag, j dimick, Pandavab

TTT Price lowered

TTT 10/02

Bumpo for 10/3; these sets are celebrating their 60th anniversary

TTT

TTT for Oct 5

TTT If these don't sell by Sunday, I will be reducing the price again.

TTT
    Oct 7

TTT Price reduced again

TTT

• ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭✭

PM Sent.

TTT

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2017 4:27PM

deleted

jmlanzaf: I'm a private collector/investor. How many unspotted, untoned unblemished, pristine 1957 proof sets can you sell me @ 24.50 ea delivered, with return privileges? I'll take 500, with immediate no-fee payment. So please PM me.

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2017 4:28PM

@nankraut said:
    jmlanzaf: I'm a private collector/investor. How many unspotted, untoned unblemished, pristine 1957 proof sets can you sell me @ 24.50 ea delivered, with return privileges? I'll take 500, with immediate no-fee payment. So please PM me.

eBay pretty much automatically comes with a 30 to 60 day return. In practice, due to chargebacks, there's effectively 180 day return.

TTT Thanks to everyone for your purchases. I still have many lots of 10 available.

Bump for Oct 14

TTT

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT