Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

NASC Golden State Coin Show - Arcadia, CA - August 26-27, 2017

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

As the current President of the Numismatic Association of Southern California (NASC), I invite you all to join us at our annual coin show this weekend in Arcadia, CA.

August 26, 2017 10am-6pm
August 27, 2017 10am-4pm

Arcadia Masonic Center
50 W. Duarte
Arcadia, CA 91007

NASC webpage with additional show information

I have confirmed with our Bourse Chairman that we have a full sold-out bourse of dealers for this weekend's show. We will also have educational exhibits and a youth table at the show where young collectors can get a FREE Whitman Lincoln Wheat Cent folder and search through cents and try to fill them up. There is also a Boy Scout Merit Badge Workshop scheduled for Saturday.

ANACS will also be at the show accepting submissions and there will be a coin supply company at the show too.

Finally, we have an awesome gold coin raffle on Sunday at the close of the show where 35 gold coins will be given out in total. Top prize is a PCGS certified $20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle. Many other cool U.S. and World gold coins will be given out too. All profits from this gold raffle are given to local NASC member coin clubs so it's a great benefit to collectors all over the area.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the show and hope some of you in Southern California can make it out to the show!

See you there,
Mike

:+1:

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file