Home Precious Metals

Who here watches CNBC during the day?

And what is your favorite part? Lol I was on Mad Money as a call in person once.

Positive BST transactions with Timbuk3, coindeuce, charlottedude.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't ever seem to catch coho when he's on.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because It is often said, "If he was that good he wouldn't be on TV." ;)

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hopsin said:
    And what is your favorite part? Lol I was on Mad Money as a call in person once.

About 15 years ago I called in to one of the guests regarding extremely low interest rates in Japan. He said that he expected that to continue for a while.

He was right.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who has time to watch TV during the day? I am retired and the TV is never on until 7:30 -8:00 at night here....Cheers, RickO

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

thank god for alka-selser >:)

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watch it once in a great while during the day to keep in practice ignoring advice from Jim Cramer. B)

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would rather listen to David Hall on YouTube, or read Ron Guth at CoinFacts. But I'm not trying to hijack your thread.

In other news, my most recent submissions at the Denver ANA to PCGS, and ATS have shipped. That's pretty quick at both houses.

• ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

@giorgio11 said:
    I watch it once in a great while during the day to keep in practice ignoring advice from Jim Cramer. B)

Kind regards,

George

You mean advice from Cramer like to buy Bear Stearns 3 days before it collapsed? :D

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Who has time to watch TV during the day? I am retired and the TV is never on until 7:30 -8:00 at night here....Cheers, RickO

Too busy cleaning off all that tarnish? o:)

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

I avoid it like the plague.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not I, but I do watch CNBW for the European market (early early morning). Occasionally I miss this program as I'm asleep but often I'm awake.....ugh.

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • As others have noted, Cramer does have a mixed record. For every stock he recommended which went up big, he has also made some bad predictions. I don't trade off his advice. As a matter of fact, the advice he gave on his show when I called in turned out to be horrible.

Positive BST transactions with Timbuk3, coindeuce, charlottedude.