Home Precious Metals
Options

Shanghai Gold Exchange raises fix price to $6000/oz

cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 16, 2017 6:18AM in Precious Metals

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Shanghai_Gold_Exchange_quintuples_gold_price

I guess they did establish that price discovery we were all so anxiously anticipating.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

Comments

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ain't seeing it

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at Kitco, no movement in gold... silver 'seems' to be making a move....I would think if this was reality we would see much more about it.... Cannot see China paying $6000 an ounce... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BillsonBillson Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    edited August 16, 2017 10:08AM

@cohodk said:
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Shanghai_Gold_Exchange_quintuples_gold_price

I guess they did establish that price discovery we were all so anxiously anticipating.

I just took a quick look. the article is dated January 1, 2015. That's old "fake news". On the top it says "Welcome to the Mother Ship of amateur comedy writing!"

Successful BST transactions:
    Buy and sold to Wondercoin,
    Buy from: mbogoman, sol15g

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

l> @Billson said:

That's old "fake news". On the top it says "Welcome to the Mother Ship of amateur comedy writing!"

coho is an amateur economist AND and amateur comedy writer.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering how long it would take. ROFL

Amazing how I had to post this to finally get an answer to my question about the price of gold at the SGE in another thread. Seems the price on SGE is the same as COMEX. Interesting how one was touted as a manipulator and the other true. Now that is funny!!!

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK... yep... got me... I usually check these things first.... :D Not sure why I did not ... Cheers, RickO