Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Tulsa Gold and Silver burglar caught stealing 100K or more - FYI Business owners.

RoscoRosco Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭

Wanted to share this recent event here in Tulsa, smarter than the average bear robber finally caught.
The news link below states he had entered 20 plus businesses thru the roof hatches and / or A/C units
avoiding detection and disarming alarm systems. Tulsa Gold and Silver had a secondary system that
nailed his thieving little ... !! FYI.

http://www.newson6.com/story/35999545/tulsa-rooftop-burglar-arrested-while-sneaking-out-of-business

R.I.P Son 1986>2020

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Clever dude.... This is an excellent example of why a backup system is required. Real security goes well beyond a locked door. I advise those who want a secure residence or business to pay a good security professional to analyze the premises, then follow their advice. Layered security (such as the one that nailed this dude) will prevent amateurs and most professionals. I use four layers and a fifth if I am home... ;) I recommend motion detectors as part of a second layer and a third layer of strobe lights and independent alarms. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this.

Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file