Home Metal Detecting

My Wife Said No More Checking the Coinstar machine

jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 25, 2017 3:46PM in Metal Detecting

Said I was embarrassing checking the reject tray for pennies...so she bought me a metal detector instead...hope to have pictures of finds soon...

Comments

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭

The whites mx sport? Keep us posted!

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes find some good stuff :)

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice.... Good luck with the MD'ing.... and still check the Coinstar when you go to the market/mall alone.... >:) Cheers, RickO

• jonrunsjonruns Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also I just got her to order the White's TRX pin pointer...seems like a must have...

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe my wife would let me buy more coins if I don't check the Coinstar ( when she's with me)

• BigpoppasBigpoppas Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

That's a great machine !! You should do well :)

• TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck!
    Whites are great machines.

Frank

BHNC #203

• DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

I'd still check the CoinStar. :p

• mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    If you really want to mess with her take the metal detector and wave it around the Coinstar machine

mark

Great visual on that Mark.
    I had quite a laugh.
    Thank you!

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK... good day at the Coinstar... six quarters, five dimes, three cents.... a one Krone and a 5 centavos.....nothing of numismatic value.... Cheers, RickO

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free money for @ricko :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date