Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fast Turnaround! With Trueviews!

TetromibiTetromibi Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

We usually only see the threads about extremely long turnaround times. I just wanted to share an example of an extremely fast one. I'm working on a complete quarters registry set, so I wanted to have a few graded with trueviews just because.

5 Modern Coins...Submission received 6/26/17, grades and trueviews posted 6/28/17, shipped today.

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2017 2:06PM

FAST!!

Nice coins too!

• Options
    Peace_dollar88Peace_dollar88 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow that's fast! Maybe they have different graders for modern coins? Nice coins as well!

• Options
    cardinalcardinal Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! That must be a record!

As it is, my walk-through submission that arrived at the beginning of the week is still pending.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holey Moley.... that is fast!!!!! I do not think, in all my years here, that I have seen a submission posted that went through that quickly. Amazing... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

On the $16 per coin service, out in 2 days. On the $60 per coin service, out in 2 weeks. Something has gone terribly wrong!

• Options
    TetromibiTetromibi Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

$21 per coin secure thank you! It's just a lucky fluke. We see all the "65 day" turnaround threads, so I wanted to offer evidence that the other end of the spectrum does exist.

Also, I'm convinced there's a separate workflow for moderns. Most submissions are averaging 12 business days for me. Though I do have one that's on day 18 right now.

I would love to know more about the queuing process. It seems all over the place...almost like there is no queue.

• Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, congratulations! I'm regretting sending some invoices to the main competitor because of the wait times, now they are slow and PCGS is fast.

• Options
    dbtunrdbtunr Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

It's the end of the quarter and fiscal year and they were in a frenzy to meet numbers. They were 8% behind last year but due to a fast finish are up about 8% from last year. My est is 740K coins for the quarter vs 680K last year. They did almost 300K this month. Cards though are down about 8% from last year.

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Faster than a phone call. B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file