Home Metal Detecting
Options

My buddy is selling his new and unused CTX. Any interest?

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 12, 2017 7:00PM in Metal Detecting

My buddy had some problems with his first CTX so minelab sent him a brand new machine. Rather than use it he wants to sell it and get a different machine. I have it in my possession so no worries about not getting it. He is including the 17" coil he had from the other one. Asking $2300 firm. I will take pics tonight. Let me know if you're interested.
Includes the book, a second backup battery pack (that takes AA batteries), 17" coil, and new detector.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow...nice equipment... did not know how expensive they have become.... Have not bought a new MD in seven years and the last was a White's TD.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Wow...nice equipment... did not know how expensive they have become.... Have not bought a new MD in seven years and the last was a White's TD.... Cheers, RickO

Rick:
    I am prejudiced, I prefer White's also.

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    BigpoppasBigpoppas Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

That machine is probably the best all around detector that money can buy for any environment .
    It's at the top end of the pay scale, so I wouldn't base its price as the norm .
    You pay for what you get and most guys love that machine , however there are always exceptions .