Options
Ebay 10 % off coupon ..includes use at a large Ebay coin seller ??
Got this deal in Ebay email... good until June 9th ...Use for 2 times . 10 % off . Found deal good at large Ebay coin seller .. will not name him though .. ![]()
![]()
2
Comments
Discount limited to just one coin seller and IMO his prices are more than 10% too high.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
DLRC. Nice coins but the numbers were quite rich.
DLRC entertains offers, and sometimes will accept them.
Give it a try
Wow! just Wow! and I was thinking about trying that coupon if I found something. I wonder how DLRC was able to pull that off...Are they eating the discount or is Ebay???
On this type of promo why not just set prices competitively?
I have often read - here - that these coupons could not be used for coins... and someone posted the exact regulation a week or so ago.... so how is an exception made? Just curious, since I do not get coupons....Cheers, RickO
I think this is a special case where ebay made a deal with a group of sellers. There are 37 sellers included and David Lawrence is really the only coin related one (NobleSpirit has a few coins as well).
By the way, @ricko this coupon is good for everyone. It should work for you too.
http://www.ebay.com/rpp/3496?_trkparms=&clkid=5202990184514769774
@U1chicago .... Thank you for the information and the tip... I appreciate it. Cheers, RickO
Tried it on auction win no luck
It has to be from one of the 37 sellers listed and I believe it only applies to buy-it-now items.