Home U.S. Coin Forum

Problem with Goldbergs auctions June 4-7. The pictures don't match the coins.

I got this email from them.

We regret to inform you that sixbid.com has experienced some technical problems with our June Pre-Long Beach Auction since the beginning of this week.

If you’re bidding with us through Sixbid, or watching our auction through Sixbid, please be advised that all photos of lots are switched and incorrect, and the watching lots are possibly deleted from your watching list.

If you have submitted your bids through Sixbid but never received a confirmation email, please contact us at glenn@goldbergcoins.com or +1 (310) 551-2646 as soon as possible. We’ll double confirm your bids with you.

Meanwhile, you’re invited to bid with us directly on our website at www.goldbergcoins.com. Here you can watch lots, leave bids, and bid live online during the session.

Comments

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange - everything seemed fine image-wise a few days ago when I was perusing the copper.
    I did note that one search showed a number of coins with active bids on them, when a previous search earlier in the day on the same coins did not show active bids.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭

The problem seems only to be with SixBid (whatever that is)

If you go to the Goldbergs site directly, it should work OK.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That could be unpleasant for some bidders... Cheers, RickO

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like they hit an iceberg.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file