Professional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.
New message from: liberty-radar1 (206Turquoise Star)
Well, I took all my Morgans and Peace coins to a reputable coin expert in Fl and had them checked out, unfortunately I did not take some of the smaller coins
but I will now because I paid quite a bit for this coin a while back. Thanks for letting me know before I was embarrassed. The old pocket book hit hard.
Will you tell me what you saw so I can learn.
Bettye
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
It has been pulled already....@AmazonX... thanks for the archive picture.... from the above response, it looks as if she was duped... .too bad. Cheers, RickO
Comments
Done.
http://archive.is/tIUCn Archived in case Ebay pulls it.
Done. It isn't even a good fake IMO.
Messaged seller, too.
bob
The stars and date are janky. The seller pretty much states, "mind your own business".
She responded to me:
New message from: liberty-radar1 (206Turquoise Star)
Well, I took all my Morgans and Peace coins to a reputable coin expert in Fl and had them checked out, unfortunately I did not take some of the smaller coins
but I will now because I paid quite a bit for this coin a while back. Thanks for letting me know before I was embarrassed. The old pocket book hit hard.
Will you tell me what you saw so I can learn.
Bettye
It has been pulled already....@AmazonX... thanks for the archive picture.... from the above response, it looks as if she was duped... .too bad. Cheers, RickO