Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin World just published this update from the U.S. Mint

From managing editor William T. Gibbs: About those tracking numbers for the 2015 American Eagle silver bullion coins:
The U.S. Mint says they got some information wrong, throwing into question how to identify the coins: coinworld.com/news/us-coins/2017/05/erroneous-mint-information-on-2015-silver-eagles.html?utm_content=buffer07ad6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=contentlinks

Comments

  • Options
    UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

    So how many of those P mint slabs were released so far.... this sounds like a nightmare for those that played into the game.

    Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 34,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Buy the coin, not the plastic!

    Professional Numismatist, Retired. 55 year member ANA. Former ANA Senior Authenticator. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and ANA Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner of the PNG's 2026 Robert Friedberg Award for "The Enigmatic Lincoln Cents of 1922," Available now from Whitman or Amazon.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭

    That Mezack character has some 'splainin' to do! I always thought the prices/premiums were WAY crazy, but there are those that got sucked into it. So much for THAT 'rarity'!!

    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not something I fell for or even cared about....maybe I should have because then I could have an ultra rare rarity.

    bob:)

    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2017 6:33PM

    Slabbing bullion is a FOOL's Game ;););)

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    That said,,,,,, look at my new grades :):):):):)




    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I smell tort in the air!

    The more you VAM..
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @GrandAm...Those are beautiful coins.... As to the OP.... I am very happy I did not get lured into this....I cannot imagine why I would want something that 'might' have been minted somewhere but only possibly determined by a shipping label number.... That is for flippers and neophytes... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file