Options

FS - Plenty of silver bullion, 10-oz bars, Mercs, Walkers, Franklins

konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
edited June 13, 2017 6:52AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

EVERYTHING THAT WAS LEFT WAS SENT TO EBAY

Comments

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 866 ✭✭✭✭

Did you weigh them or are you going off a standardized weight?

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

it looks like standard calculation would like to see pic of a few

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options

Yes it is standardized weight of the following...
    dimes - 0.07 toz
    halves - 0.36 toz

Just to give you an idea...

10 Franklins = 125 grams
    10 Franlins that I have = 124.35 grams

10 Walkers = 125 grams
    10 Walkers that I have = 123.2 grams

50 Mercs = 125 grams
    50 Mercs that I have = 120.97

So the halves are well less then 1% underweight, and the mercs are a little more then 3% underweight (but the mercs only make up 12% of the total weight for sale). So its fair to say that less then 1% of the silver has been lost to circulation wear.

• Options

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

A nice stack of silver if someone needed it :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Silver is moving up today so if anyone is interested then please speak up before I'm tempted the raise the price.

• Options
    edited May 27, 2017 7:21AM

Anybody else? A bunch sold but still a bunch left. The $180 bars are only a 4% premium and shipping is included.

• Options

Alot sold, alot still available.

• Options

I'm surprised theres not more interest in the Engelhard?

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

@konsole said:
    I'm surprised theres not more interest in the Engelhard?

Is that a real question?, or just a pitch?...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2017 10:59PM

Both I guess. Engelhard is one of the more desirable brands but its moving slower then much less desirable stuff. I know price matters, but I tried to price it competitively.

• Options
    edited June 2, 2017 10:04AM

Silver is at $17.50 so those NTR metals bars are only a 3% premium shipped to your door.

The Mercs and Franklins are currently only a 3% premium to melt, again shipped to your door.

• Options

Prices dropped on several items

• Options
    edited June 6, 2017 5:22AM

$17.65 silver and the premium on these bars and coins is getting thin.

• Options

half the Franklins gone

• Options

If anyone is interested in what I have left please speak up now. I have sold quite a bit but theres still alot left and I'd like to get it sold quicker then this. Please speak up if your interested because I'll probably send it all to ebay within the next week or so and the prices will certainly be higher on there.

• Options
    MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2017 11:39AM

@konsole Will you take $185 shipped on the Scottsdale poured?

• Options

Make it $190 and its yours

• Options
    edited June 8, 2017 11:51AM

@konsole PM Sent

• Options

Can we do the no fee option? If not then can we add 3% to cover the paypal fees?

• Options

Hi,

I don't use the friends and family option unless I have done business with someone before. It's too risky for the buyer and the seller. $190 is the best I can do. You didn't specify in your post about the fees.

Thanks,

Matt

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to bump this thread anymore than it has been today, but I just had a fairly high dollar transaction with konsole and it went very smoothly, no problems, and I highly recommend him.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options

@MattTheRiley said:
    Hi,

I don't use the friends and family option unless I have done business with someone before. It's too risky for the buyer and the seller. $190 is the best I can do. You didn't specify in your post about the fees.

Thanks,

Matt

$195 also seems to be quite cheap for this bar. If you want references I can give you plenty, and theres also 12 years of membership to the forums. There seems to be a general agreement that the paypal fee stinks so a minor bump in price is usually expected if the buyer wants to avoid using the no fee option. But I'm not going to fuss about paying a $5 fee even if it seems to be a hard to find bar. I'll accept regular paypal payment for $190 for the Scottsdale.

• Options

those weights sound like good coins

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    edited June 8, 2017 2:06PM

@Kkathyl said:
    those weights sound like good coins

Your talking about my post from May 24th with the measured weights?

I've seen many people talk about the silver lost from circulation, but its almost non existent in most coins post ~1920 or so. In that time frame its really only the Mercury dimes and SLQ's that have more then a fraction of a percent of silver missing in a roll of average circulated coins. Sure you will find heavily worn Walkers, or Washington's, but across an entire roll the total silver missing will be less then 1%. Its a mistake to assume that alot of silver is missing if the high points of the coins design are worn flat because those high points account for such a small percentage of the coins total weight. Its like looking at a 100 foot tall tree and then cutting off the few feet of tiny branches at the top. The tree will look different from a distance, but the total weight of the tree will be hardly changed at all.

• Options

@console love you guys. Always learning your awesome. Have a great weekend

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    JohnT58JohnT58 Posts: 61 ✭✭

I just completed a deal with konsole. Good communication, fast shipping, and sent me the tracking number right away. He is a good seller.

• Options

Thanks JohnT58

• Options
    edited June 10, 2017 12:38PM

Those poor Mercs, nobody likes you I guess.

I'll do one more final price drop on the Mercs and then they are going to ebay. If you take them all I'll give you all 7 rolls for $840, which would be $120 per roll, but only if you take all the rolls.

• Options
    FallGuyFallGuy Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

Maybe I'm confused or missing something, but if your math is correct, then you are asking $120 for a five dollar face value roll of mercury dimes. Correct? Methinks you should be seeking $420 total for the $35 face.

If not, my apologies and best of luck.

• Options
    edited June 10, 2017 3:25PM

@FallGuy said:
    Maybe I'm confused or missing something, but if your math is correct, then you are asking $120 for a five dollar face value roll of mercury dimes. Correct? Methinks you should be seeking $420 total for the $35 face.

If not, my apologies and best of luck.

Yes wrong numbers. Someone wanted the rest of the Franklins around the same time I was editing the price of the Mercury's so I had the number $120 in my head from the Franklins.

• Options

All the coins gone. 11 bars left.

• Options
    edited June 10, 2017 9:00PM

One last price reduction on the remaining bars before they go to ebay.

Remember that Silvertowne poured with serial number isnt that common.

• Options

I'd prefer not going to ebay so I'll try with one last price reduction. Take all 10 remaining bars for $1750 shipped.

• Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

• Options

Konsole is top notch...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2017 7:59PM

@konsole said:

@MattTheRiley said:
    Hi,

Thanks,

Matt

$195 also seems to be quite cheap for this bar. If you want references I can give you plenty, and theres also 12 years of membership to the forums. There seems to be a general agreement that the paypal fee stinks so a minor bump in price is usually expected if the buyer wants to avoid using the no fee option. But I'm not going to fuss about paying a $5 fee even if it seems to be a hard to find bar. I'll accept regular paypal payment for $190 for the Scottsdale.

Your a good dude K...
    that other guy though, what a piece of work, lol... lol, I see him buyin Starbucks, n bottled water now, after the beer, wine n booze, and of course n breakfast, lunch n dinner...

keceph `anah
  • Options

Thanks rawteam1

• Options

alighty they are going to ebay.

• Options

@konsole I appreciate it. I agree the paypa> @rawteam1 said:

@konsole said:

@MattTheRiley said:
    Hi,

Thanks,

Matt

Your a good dude K...
    that other guy though, what a piece of work, lol... lol, I see him buyin Starbucks, n bottled water now, after the beer, wine n booze, and of course n breakfast, lunch n dinner...

LOL, what?

• Options

It looks like just about everything has been delivered except for 1 final package. So thanks for the buys everyone. I think theres no need to respond here anymore. If you have any further questions about your purchase just send me a message in private chat and I should get an email notifying me about the message.