Home Precious Metals
Options

From today's Everbank "Daily Pfennig"

topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Gold price is on the move, folks. Gold rose $8.80 on Friday, to close at $1,255.60, and is up a couple of bucks in the early morning trading today. Well, the Central Banks of Russia, China and Saudi Arabia continue to add to their Gold reserves. Last Friday, it was the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) that disclosed that they had added 200, 000 troy ounces of physical Gold to their reserves bringing them to 54.2 Million troy ounces, or 1,685.8 metric tonnes of the shiny metal. Russia is quickly becoming a "player" in this Gold accumulation period. That's important, because, IF, the financial system should collapse under the weight of all this debt that everyone has accumulated, I see the Gold holding countries of the world come together, and he who has the Gold, makes the rules, right? Of course that's just how I see it happening should the financial system collapse.. I could end up being wrong about the scenario, but, when the bad folks all get together at night, you know they all call Big Gold boss.

:)

Comments