Home Metal Detecting
Options

For Sale: White's TDI SL - Now on Ebay

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 16, 2017 2:24PM in Metal Detecting

This is a great machine, and I've found some great things with it. It loves the low tones such as nickels and gold. Only a few knobs to learn. I've only used it once this year, and trying to simplify my life right now (using the CTX 3030 as my one and only machine). Bought about a year and a half ago, and there should be about 6 months of the factory warranty left.

Now, please note this is a Pulse Induction machine which means there's no discrimination.

There are a few scrapes on it, but it works great without any problems. If you use headphones, make sure you get a set that can adjust volume. Otherwise you will blow your ears off! I got mine off of Walmart.com for something like $12.

Will see if any interest here, and if not it'll go on eBay. I'll eat shipping, and maybe we can split Paypal fees.

It comes with the main battery, and the backup battery pack that takes 8 AA batteries, and the charger. Unfortunately I can't find the manual, but it can be downloaded from the White's website.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice machine... I will recommend this to anyone looking for a really good MD..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭

You have it priced about$50 to $100 too low. I expect it will sell quickly. I already own two of them myself, lol.