today's library finds

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

different machine

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Truly unbelievable, to me, how people 'throw' money away :smile:
    Nice finds :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

They don't want to take this money with them it's to heavy ;) No library for me to check around here or I'd be checking it out.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazing.... and I go to the market, go to the mall... check coinstars and streets that I walk.... NOTHING!! Just been devoid of change finds lately.... Cheers, RickO

Just a pair of Jeffs for today

Ten cents IS 10 cents :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

You guys are killing me .... I am going to go in the spare bedroom and throw a handful of coins on the floor...then go do something for a couple of hours. Then return and WOWZER!! Lookee what I found..... :D:D:D Oh well... sounds good anyway.... Cheers, RickO

Two pairs:

Nice :smile:

@KollectorKing ....Nice .... and no cents with them? Usually when I find clad, there are also a couple of cents as well...Cheers, RickO

@ricko said:
    @KollectorKing ....Nice .... and no cents with them? Usually when I find clad, there are also a couple of cents as well...Cheers, RickO

No cents allowed in copy printing machines at the libraty.

:D:D Oh yeah.... color me embarrassed.... Cheers, RickO

edited April 29, 2017 12:41PM

Hit the jackpot today:

Dayum...... I MUST go to the library.... That is great.... makes for a nice day. Cheers, RickO

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a public library or a college library? I subbed at an elementary school where the kids just left their change the the trays. The dish washing ladies just kept it in a cup. To much money has just been handed to kids

It's a public library close to the high school. The coins were found in change slots from printers, copiers, & scanner.

I MUST go to my library..... Nice change finds... Cheers, RickO

3 of a kind

I have got to get to my library.... You are cleaning up there.... :D Cheers, RickO

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

good library here its 2 1/2 stories , found $5 bill in the mens bathroom. someone left it on the baby change table and their wallet. returned the wallet and got to keep the $5 and was given another $20 for returning it

Great... always good to get things back to those who lost it. Cheers, RickO

• LeroyLeroy Posts: 186 ✭✭✭

The United States is the only country that I've been to where people won't pick up change off of the ground. In many countries there would be a foot race right before the fist fight for a U.S. quarter.

I pick up all change I see on the ground... yes, even cents.... Cheers, RickO

Amazing ....Are you keeping a running total of your finds at the library? It must be mounting up fast...Cheers, RickO

And so it continues..... and the nice part, you only get 'silver' there..... Cheers, RickO

I must go to our library..... ;) Cheers, RickO