Home Precious Metals
Options

Hmmm... everyone asleep, bombs bursting in air...

rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Good time to sell...

keceph `anah

Comments

• Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭

Gold up, silver up, oil up as the result of 50 cruise missiles sent into Syria. Sell your position???? Surely you jest. I wonder how the stock markets will respond to this news?

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Missiles up, Gold up. Tomorrow will be interesting.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options

@metalmeister said:
    Missiles up, Gold up. Tomorrow will be interesting.

???, lol, tomorrow???, it's back to normal...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

All is quiet in stocks so far... a little on the downside.... Gold and silver up a tad.....will see what the day brings..... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SangoSango Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

Derp, Derp, Derp.

• Options

@Mesquite said:
    Gold up, silver up, oil up as the result of 50 cruise missiles sent into Syria. Sell your position???? Surely you jest. I wonder how the stock markets will respond to this news?

Yawn... why bother?... oh reminder to self, free entertainment, and lots of laughs...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rawteam1 said:

@Mesquite said:

Yawn... why bother?... oh reminder to self, free entertainment, and lots of laughs...

Similar to the reaction after 9/11 when gold jumped from $270 to $300. The trolls were skeptical of the jump, they were correct as it backtracked to $270 before soaring to $1900.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sango said:

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Not a Trump fan, but there have been changes over the last 4 years. Just as I will eventually change my tune over time. ;)

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    SangoSango Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited April 7, 2017 11:58PM

@cohodk said:

@Sango said:

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Not a Trump fan, but there have been changes over the last 4 years. Just as I will eventually change my tune over time. ;)

It would appear, that there have been changes in the last week, if you're really tuned in. No bannon, add kushner expanded role = sh*tfest. Also = single term. Bye now, Donny.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a Forum for this, it's not here though.