Home Metal Detecting
Options

more coinstar finds & it pays to exercise

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 2 cents is nothin' to write home about but the pair of Jacks is worth crowing about. Was doing my daily walk by the high school & there by the curb (where parents park to pick & drop off their kids) were the pair of 20s. That made my day.

Comments

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two Pairs B) If this is a high school do you walk the student parking lot too.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

This school does not have student parking lots.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

WOW!! Two twenties... that is awesome.... I have found one twenty.... never a pair. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some poor child lost his lunch money :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

a good day for some exercise is always a good thing

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

One time I found a $10 when I was mowing the lawn .

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mowing the lawn can be profitable :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jumped out of my car at 4 lane intersection in NY when I seen a guy who was picking up dollar bills. Being a good person I joined him got a lot before the light began to change. Jumped back in my car holding a big pile of 20's and guess what, that guy left and I was like what just happen, with nearly 400.00 bucks in hand I pulled into the gas station and no one new anything. Left my name my number and sure enough got a call the next day. Turned out a kid pumped gas just after cashing his check and left his wallet on the top of the car drove off. Well I meet the kid gave him his cash and he looked in shock. He said can I do anything to make it up to you. I said nah just make sure you vote R and you will be fine. HAHA.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... great story @Kkathyl.... very nice of you....and great suggestion. Welcome aboard... Cheers, RickO

• Options

Two Pairs B) If this is a high school do you walk the student parking lot too.

• Options

Forgot press "Post Comment" on the above. KK that is great that you were able to find the owner of the bills. Did anyone find the billfold. It's also great that he owner was willing to thank you. That is not always the case when returning lost items.