Home Metal Detecting
Options

new dig at a house built in '56

zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 28, 2017 3:38PM in Metal Detecting

the usual batch of corroded cents, 4 wheats, 45,57,47s, ? . Winter Park Colorado token? 2-silver dimes '46,'52. the 2 silvers match my total for all of last year. Small yard, front and back , went over it pretty slowly as I won't have another chance. Dosen't appear that pics will load , will try later. B)

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pictures are there.... Nice... two silver dimes.... why will you only have the one chance?? Cheers, RickO

• Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    The pictures are there.... Nice... two silver dimes.... why will you only have the one chance?? Cheers, RickO

Remodel has been completed, ready for the market. I normally don't go back after the house is put on the market, out of respect for the seller/agent. As stated above, the yard is really small and I feel I was pretty thorough. B)

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-