Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

35th Annual Watchung Hills Coin Club (NJ). Show TOMORROW!!

halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
edited April 8, 2017 12:34PM in U.S. Coin Forum

The show will be held on Sunday, April 9, 2017 at the Elks Lodge #1068, 375 Union Ave. (State Route 28) Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Show hours are from 10AM-3PM. The bourse is set at 35 tables, and admission is free to the general public.

If anyone is interesting in obtaining a table or needs any other information for our show or wishes to join our club, do not hesitate to contact me. We have many dealers and collectors on this forum that attend the show, If you are going to be at the show tomorrow and/or you're set up - I would appreciate a reply to this message, and we (of course) look forward to seeing you.

On behalf of our members, we want to thank Don Willis for allowing us to post this thread.

Very truly yours,

Greg Heim
2017 WHCC Bourse Chairman

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a small but active show.... look forward to a report...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always an enjoyable show. As in the past I'm happy to set up there and meet collectors from the area. See you next month!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options

Jon, thanks for the kind comments.

• Options

@ricko said:
    Sounds like a small but active show.... look forward to a report...Cheers, RickO

Yes it is. We have a wide variety of solid dealers at the same location for our 26th year. There's lots of parking, and we're only one mile west off of Interstate 287.

• Options

SHOW UPDATE

We only have two weeks remaining until our annual event. As of now, we have 34 tables sold. The bourse has a 35-39 table capacity - so it is not too late to snag one. We use wide, 8-foot tables.

Whether or not you are setting up, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply. I will be on the forum more often which the show approaching.

Thank you as always for your time.

• Options

UPDATE

I updated my original message since the show is tomorrow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file