Home U.S. Coin Forum

2009 P Formative years varieties

I do not know how to bring up the old discussion on these great coins so if someone could bring it up I would appreciate it. .

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a huge thread... should be easily accessible... might be missing pictures though.. Cheers, RickO

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2017 7:11AM

Let's just start a new. as you just did! Maybe, we can start another fire under these misfits from the Mint? We need for the original OP to get involved though. ;)
    One More Thing... I know that Pitboss, was the co-contributor of that massive thread.
    Remember the old slogan?

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

These coins have finally quieted down and will probably not appear for a few years but it sure has been a fun ride while they lasted. The sale on this great coins have been great.

• pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭

Still have my small hoard of unopened and opened boxes. Never even sold one. Guess we will see what happens in 30 years. By then, the Lincoln cent may be discontinued.

• pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

This year is finally wrapping up the first phase of these great coins and it has been fun for all of those years. I myself are still selling them but do not have many left at this point and are now only selling a few a week instead of hundreds. :):):)

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

I missed all the hoopla around these. Typical newbie. What happened? I know there were some new penny designs before the shield penny, but varieties on 2009 P ?

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I missed the fun the first tie around. Wexler's is one of the great sites for attributing these coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file