mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2, 2017 2:38AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread, the post or you specifically??? :D Cheers, RickO

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Consider yourself..."deleted".

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2017 9:59AM

AH AH not so fast, I believe you have to request the PCGS delete form PC-DL 16-070 and fill it out leaving no blanks and then submit it to the Director at the Philadelphia Mint for a signature and then post it here for 30 days or have 100 unanimous delete responses to this thread before it can be officially deleted. Now to request a PC-DL 16-070 form you have to fill out the RC Request Form RC-PC-DL 001-16-070 and mail it to headquarters with a State quarter (to make it coin related and it should arrive within 6 to 8 weeks and fill that form out and again leaving no blanks and post it to the Testing Forum for 30 days or until you receive an official response from ATS :)

Steve

Promote the Hobby
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want this thread deleted!

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Please delete me let me go" with a nod to Engelbert Humperdink "Please Release Me"

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file