Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just got the next to the last table at the Orlando ANA Who's going?

amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be at corner table 1222. I almost missed the boat! Who else is going?

Comments

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

When is it? News to me.

• Options
    edited January 31, 2017 6:37AM

March 9th-March 11th

@bolivarshagnasty said:
    When is it? News to me.

• Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on it.

I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

I will be there. Please stop by and say Hello!!

PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be in Orlando for SPIE Medical Imaging, a couple weeks early for the ANA show. Even a Really Early Bird badge wouldn't get me anything.

• Options

Hope all is well.

@messydesk said:
    I'll be in Orlando for SPIE Medical Imaging, a couple weeks early for the ANA show. Even a Really Early Bird badge wouldn't get me anything.

• Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@amwldcoin said:
    March 8th-March 10th

@bolivarshagnasty said:
    When is it? News to me.

I believe it's March 9th-11th......not 8th-10th

• Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there, stop by and say hi and take a photo for my show report. I'll be at table 518.

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@amwldcoin said:
    Hope all is well.

@messydesk said:

It's a scientific conference. Getting out of the cold for a bit. All is well.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do not forget show reports (I know Charmy will not forget.... ;) )... We show deprived people need our information fixes... Cheers, RickO

• Options

Yeap! My Bad!

@cmanbb said:

@amwldcoin said:
    March 8th-March 10th

@bolivarshagnasty said:
    When is it? News to me.

I believe it's March 9th-11th......not 8th-10th

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I finally moved back east, its on my calendar. I just need to wait and see if it works out for me.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

I wish I could go there!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to go but after a long 2 day driving trip to the FUN show it would be tough.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck at the show and yes some of us lacking shows would love any reports that you can post. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

For those attending the show....I just got the Rosen Inn right next to the convention center for $58/night + taxes on Hotwire! They also have free parking! Not a shabby deal at all!

• Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

I shall be there. Hard to argue with Orlando weather.

Yes, the Rosen Inn can be very inexpensive.....as with numismatics, you get what you pay for.

• Options
    JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 7, 2017 5:49PM

I'll be there Wed through Sat. I'll be manning the "Georgia Numismatic Association (GNA)" Table on Friday.

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to go.

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

There are several Rosen's now The inn my not be the one you are thinking is the plaza which is the host hotel.

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options

@coincommando said:
    actually the rosen plaza next door (the old clarion) is okay and not shabby like big one

Last time I stayed there it was a Quality Inn.

• Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
    edited March 7, 2017 8:09AM

@amwldcoin said:

@coincommando said:
    actually the rosen plaza next door (the old clarion) is okay and not shabby like big one

The Plaza is the Rosen hotel closet to the show. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is the next hotel west of the Plaza and is within reasonable walking distance of the show which is in the west end of the convention center. When checking into the Rosen Inn request a room in building F, G, or E on a high floor in that order in order to be closer to the show and reduced noise from the I-4 immediately behind the property. If you get stuck in a building too far for you to walk, another trick is to drive to the closest end of the property to the show, park, and walk from there through the back lot of the Plaza. The shortest walk from the Inn is about a ¼ mile to the showroom.

The Plaza was previously a Clarion. That was many moons ago.

We'll be at table 522. Stop by & say hi!

• Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

No I wish.

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Connecting in Houston on my way there!

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there Thursday/Friday/Saturday - table 619. Stop by and say hello!

• Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options

Yeap, I did get them confused. Sitting here now chillin! I must say the hotel is nicer than when it was a quality inn. I'm well satisfied so far. Of course I am at the far end of the property from the show but I can use the exercise! :smiley:

@ebaytrader said:

@amwldcoin said:

@coincommando said:

The Plaza is the Rosen hotel closet to the show. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is the next hotel west of the Plaza and is within reasonable walking distance of the show which is in the west end of the convention center. When checking into the Rosen Inn request a room in building F, G, or E on a high floor in that order in order to be closer to the show and reduced noise from the I-4 immediately behind the property. If you get stuck in a building too far for you to walk, another trick is to drive to the closest end of the property to the show, park, and walk from there through the back lot of the Plaza. The shortest walk from the Inn is about a ¼ mile to the showroom.

The Plaza was previously a Clarion. That was many moons ago.

We'll be at table 522. Stop by & say hi!

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭

Should be in Orlando at 10:30. Looking forward to show and seeing some of you guys!! Who's buying??

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭

Opening day at ANA!! Beautiful weather in Orlando and thousands of coins to look at soon. Life is great!! Report to follow later today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file