Hopefully no tornadoes in your area.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Options
    dadamsdadams Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

I called Rob @lordmarcovan just this afternoon- he wanted me to tell everyone he is in a bit of a funk mood wise but doing well. Hope we'll hear from him here soon.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've wondered where he's been,
    Glad to know all is ok.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Glad to know LordM is safe.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad he's okay - I was worried about it him as well.

Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

LordM is a survivor :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

I texted him yesterday. He's ok.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really miss the guy. He's like one of the bedrocks around here. Not the same without his input. I think I know how it might be. I lurked around this place for years before I ever contributed. Even then I drop out for a spell now and then. I check in several times a day but the negativity that's directed at other members, usually semi-nubies, gets to be such a downer that I just checkout. Maybe that's the case. Or maybe it's more personal. Anyway LordM, you've got a lot of friends around here. Maybe we can help. You're missed.

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

LordM drops in and out...he was around recently. I haven't seen too much negativity here...and nothing directed LordM's way. I hope not! He was not enjoying the software upgrade here and was posting more at CoinTalk...but he's been more on silent mode for awhile. Normal for him to do so.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't mean to infer that there was any negativity directed his way. No way. But, awhile back there was a troll on the forums. It was obvious to me that the guy was a jerk. Anyhow, LordM reached out to the idiot. Extended the hand of friendship and offered to help the troll. It of course showed LordM had a good heart, but the troll was looking to make fools of all of us. If it happened to me, like it did to LordM, I think it would really sour the whole experience here for me. I'd lay low for awhile. Just a thought.

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes, I must have missed (or forgotten) the drama.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe hes over on CoinTalk