Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Few Old Monster Morgan Photos

DrewUDrewU Posts: 208 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone. I was an active lurker and occasional poster back in the early 2000 with a passion for toned coins. Never fully stepped away from the hobby; just haven't been very active the last decade I focused on career and family. Been getting back in to the hobby over the last year and really enjoying it.

Used to be fairly handy with my old Coolpix 995; and I just found some pictures of coins I used to own that were pretty cool. Thought some of the toned fans here might appreciate.

Cheers,
Andrew




4a.jpg 156.5K
3.jpg 104.5K
2.jpg 94.7K
1b.jpg 98.6K

Comments

  • Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow!!!!!

    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm not a Morgan Man but those are wonderous

    Welcome back

    mark

    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    gemtone65gemtone65 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

    Great coins and pictures of some of the best gem Morgan toners.

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Welcome back Andrew....Those are great pictures with a CoolPix..... Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 5,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sweet! And good for you for hanging onto them for so long, I don't know if I could part with those either.

    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2017 11:18AM

    "...and I just found some pictures of coins I used to own that were pretty cool."

    One sided toners? Those obverse images are very colorful!

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very nice Drew!

  • Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sexy grouping! Those would make @AuroraBorealis a little bit jealous

    The more you VAM..
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Those are spectacular! :love:

  • Options
    AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2017 11:10AM

    @CascadeChris said:
    Sexy grouping! Those would make @AuroraBorealis a little bit jealous

    I`m not the jealous type.... :) He has some nice Morgans though!

  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gorgeous coins.

    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

    Very impressive!

    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file