Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Your eBay Bucks are on Their Way!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, I'm still signed up to receive their offers. I get them all the time. All the useless "Shipping is on us" dribble. Not one eBay bucks offer since they changed everything.

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jtlee321 said:
    I used to get eBay Bucks offers all the time. Now suddenly, nothing... This is ridiculous, they raise my sellers fees, lower my eBay bucks percentage and somehow want me to stick around buying and selling. Hmmm...

They don't have to give eBay bucks. Probably should be happy they give anything back at all.

I got a 6% offer today but just have not seen much to buy.

Anybody ever see a bonus bucks sale hit your account? I was supposed to have an 8x sale hit my bucks but I don't see it. Oh well.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jtlee321 said:
    I used to get eBay Bucks offers all the time. Now suddenly, nothing... This is ridiculous, they raise my sellers fees, lower my eBay bucks percentage and somehow want me to stick around buying and selling. Hmmm...

Kinda like mine but I think I've gotten 2 in 2 years, and none recently. I unchecked all my "promotions and surveys" preferences as i'm not going to waste my time with them if they're going to expect me to do it for free.

(why would you want someone's input who has been registered since 1999 and almost 1800 feedback?)

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Nice offer .. Already loaded up the cart

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

@clarkbar04 said:

@jtlee321 said:

Kinda like mine but I think I've gotten 2 in 2 years, and none recently. I unchecked all my "promotions and surveys" preferences as i'm not going to waste my time with them if they're going to expect me to do it for free.

(why would you want someone's input who has been registered since 1999 and almost 1800 feedback?)

I hadn't received any offers in well over a year, then suddenly in early February they started showing up again. I'd say I get one offer every week now, including the 8% bonus today. No idea what I did to prompt it but I'm not complaining.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2017 11:13AM

I wonder if it has to do with buyer activity...?
    I've been rather active lately and made...many purchases lately :|

I also slashed prices 10 minutes ago, and added more items in other categories to climb up the search radar. I have noticed the more frequently you list items, to more sales, like system sees you list more items and suddenly I have more orders.
    Maybe it's superstition?

• Options
    liefgoldliefgold Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got the 8% offer today but mine was not buy or sell, just buy. Interesting!

liefgold
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did not receive that Buy or Sell offer.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭

I actually like this new program I get 8 and 10% offers all the time now.

Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options

I had 8% eBay bucks over the weekend and today I got another 10% offer. It makes buying 90% work out to less than melt!!! I got two rolls for under spot melt just now!!! :D:);):p>:)

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get ebay bucks offers all the time just like I did today.

I Always use the offer, and in return ebay Always sends me more ebucks offers.

I do wish I would get the sell offer, but I probably sell too much now to receive one. Perhaps I should stop selling for a few months ..... naw, lol.

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2017 9:42AM

I shut down my Ebay store a few days ago. The final hike (including reduction of top seller discount)and getting dissed on the bucks was the last straw.

I got a credit for the early cancellation penalty as I explained that they had changed the terms of the agreement. April fools day and I am off!!

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like no offers for me again this quarter, and the lowest ebay bucks I've ever earned, even if this was still 2%. It is still free money, and I will gladly spend it!

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options

@Coinstartled said:
    I shut down my Ebay store a few days ago. The final hike (including reduction of top seller discount)and getting dissed on the bucks was the last straw.

I got a credit for the early cancellation penalty as I explained that they had changed the terms of the agreement. April fools day and I am off!!

I still have never paid for a store. I have top seller still and my % is and always has been 10% fees. Any overhead is too much. I still save and recycle bubble mailers to avoid buying them.

@OnlyGoldIsMoney said:
    Total of $973.08 is on the way for me - sum of two accounts.

Wow! That's awesome. I'm pushing $170

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got 10% bucks today on buys over $50.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭

Having 10% for 3 days is fun. 1 day was never enough....

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

I got a nice $15 Coupon for purchases over $75, worked great for me, I had just bought a nice 2012 West Point set and my PayPal account was $8 short, saved me a trip to the bank to move money out of my savings account. I have a special checking account to deal on eBay, I learned to never give PayPal access to my main account after I had a jerk open a dispute 10 years ago, which he lost, but PayPal grabbed $700 out of my account until it was settled two months later. Lesson learned...

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Evil e-bucks ... I had made too many impulse purchases with the 10%.

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys are lucky. I have never gotten a special eBay bucks offer and I have bought and sold plenty. I do love to hear everyone brag though ;)

• Options

@hchcoin said:
    You guys are lucky. I have never gotten a special eBay bucks offer and I have bought and sold plenty. I do love to hear everyone brag though ;)

Check under your eBay communication preferences and make sure these boxes are checked! :) they SPAM you with daily sales but also e bucks offers

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

That didn't take long. Ebay offered my half off for three months if I reopen the store.

They'll have to do better than that!

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

I finally got this latest one.. Too bad I already went and bought a bunch of stuff. Well I'm sure I can find some more things I need. LOL

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow (31 March) is the last day of the quarter for this round of ebay bucks.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file