Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Does anyone want to swap Fifty State Commemorative quarters?

I am trying to fill in my Fifty State Commemorative Quarter Folder 1999 - 2008. I am using good quality circulated coins. I have approximately 170 extras of some, but am missing several states and mints. I would be interested in communicating with members in a similar position regarding swaps that could fill out both our collections. This is my first post on this website, so I don't know the protocol or how we can communicate. Is there a personal message option?

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, yes there is a PM option. Make sure you turn it on under your profile. Also ther is a coin swap section,( although it doesn't get much traffic)Good luck in your search.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard..... try that private message feature and send me a list of what you need.....I may have some

• Options
    tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Also private message me with your want list, and I may be able to send you some of what you need! No swaps necessary. -John