Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1900 o/cc... VAM 8A

CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just nabbed this sexy girl in a Christmas trade and thought I'd share. Gotta get her under Todd's camera at long beach :blush:

The more you VAM..

Comments

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've always found 8A reverse to be more intriguing than 11 or 12. Nice score !

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

That's a beauty

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure like the looks of that one.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice... I have one that is a bit more prominent than that one... at least based on the pictures... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin and the over-mintmark is always interesting.

• Options
    mrkbrown87mrkbrown87 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2016 8:25AM

@ricko said:
    Nice... I have one that is a bit more prominent than that one... at least based on the pictures... Cheers, RickO

We would Love to see it @ricko

Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options

Someday, I will post a picture...not sure when... but I think I may get a computer compatible picture taker for Christmas...and that will be my first picture.... and you can imagine how poor that picture will be... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PocketArtPocketArt Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Undoubtedly my favorite Morgan variety- yours is top notch, and quite stunning. Great addition!

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Thanks guys. I'm really liking this girl. She's no AB toner but she is a purdy o/cc and what I laid out for her was stuff I could live without.

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Someday, I will post a picture...not sure when... but I think I may get a computer compatible picture taker for Christmas...and that will be my first picture.... and you can imagine how poor that picture will be... :D Cheers, RickO

Are you trying to get me to post pictures also? I look forward to seeing your collection. If you can do it, I'll look into it also.

Paul
  • Options

@pmac...... I have the computer compatible device..... have not tried to use it yet.... will PM you if I get brave... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options

Since this coin was brought up in another thread I thought I should add Todd's recent pics of it B)

The more you VAM..
  • Options

I have one (maybe two) of those... mine are a bit 'stronger' on the overmint...But that is a very nice coin... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've always liked that variety. Great pickup indeed!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file