Home Sports Talk
Options

Ranking the NFL QBs

2»

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

pretty sure that every MVP candidate cares about the SB and not about the award

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad Eli is out of it, IF the Pats make the Super Bowl I would have feared playing the Giants AGAIN :s

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I'm glad Eli is out of it, IF the Pats make the Super Bowl I would have feared playing the Giants AGAIN :s

The Giants are not that good......just lucky. The year they beat you in the SB we (Cowboys) beat them both times during the season then lost to them in the playoffs. Can't remember exactly what happened.......most likely a Romo choke.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

The Giants are not that good......just lucky. The year they beat you in the SB we (Cowboys) beat them both times during the season then lost to them in the playoffs. Can't remember exactly what happened.......most likely a Romo choke.

THANK YOU! I been saying it for years! The Giants got so lucky that whole '07 season, they never should have been there in the first place, it was ridiculous BUT the Pats shouldn't have been there in '11, Baltimore dropped the easiest TD pass in the end zone and then missed a chip shot FG.
    Either way the games are won and lost regardless

• Options

I HATE the Giants either way :s

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I HATE the Giants either way :s

I HATE THEM MORE!!! We have to play them twice a year!

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13, 2017 9:23PM

I don't know how I even got to this thread, I'm usually on the coin forum. I must have hit a link. Oops oh well, being from Boston you can guess my response. Just wait for tomorrow and watch Huston fold. I'll see you guys at the AFC championship at the very least. (I hope anyway) . And bring on anybody from the NFC. Let's go Pats..... and I may start reading these threads. Seems interesting enough.....

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BruceS said:
    I don't know how I even got to this thread, I'm usually on the coin forum. I must have hit a link. Oops oh well, being from Boston you can guess my response. Just wait for tomorrow and watch Huston fold. I'll see you guys at the AFC championship at the very least. (I hope anyway) . And bring on anybody from the NFC. Let's go Pats..... and I may start reading these threads. Seems interesting enough.....

Welcome! Just wear your thick skin when you wander over here ; )

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13, 2017 10:00PM

Duly noted Mark, thank you. I look forward to reading some interesting threads. Sports usually brings out some stronger emotions in a lot of us, but if you don't take it too personal . It can be fun.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt Ryan continues the quiet stellar year.

• Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Steelers outplayed Chiefs and deserved to win. But that holding call on the two point play is absolute bull Skippy. Harrison engages under Fisher's arm, falls down, gets up crying for a flag and gets one. On the most important play of the game.
    These refs have a very tough job but some of the calls/non-calls this weekend were tough to take. From a purely objective standpoint, I think the two best teams in the AFC are playing for the conference title. As a Chiefs fan, it stinks to see the season end.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

You ranking Kaepernick to high

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@breakdown said:
    The Steelers outplayed Chiefs and deserved to win. But that holding call on the two point play is absolute bull Skippy. Harrison engages under Fisher's arm, falls down, gets up crying for a flag and gets one. On the most important play of the game.
    These refs have a very tough job but some of the calls/non-calls this weekend were tough to take. From a purely objective standpoint, I think the two best teams in the AFC are playing for the conference title. As a Chiefs fan, it stinks to see the season end.

The Chiefs can sure battle. Love the D and special teams. Smith is so pedestrian and the offense reflects that. I'm convinced they can't win it all with him at the helm.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Barndog said:
    I'd like to look at it from the perspective of "which QB do you want in the playoffs" for this season. Got to go with Brady alone at the top, then Rodgers, Rapelisberger, Wilson, Ryan. I wouldn't want any of the other guys on my team if I wanted to win it all.

B)

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Barndog said:

@Barndog said:
    I'd like to look at it from the perspective of "which QB do you want in the playoffs" for this season. Got to go with Brady alone at the top, then Rodgers, Rapelisberger, Wilson, Ryan. I wouldn't want any of the other guys on my team if I wanted to win it all.

B)

You really went out on a limb with that one, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

I'm not sure I wouldn't give Rodgers a slight edge over Brady right now. I give them both A++ at the line reading defenses and the edge going to Rodgers putting the ball RIGHT where it has to be going backwards with someone in his face.

• Options

@grote15 said:

@Barndog said:

@Barndog said:

B)

You really went out on a limb with that one, lol..

I was sure not to mention Prescott :s