Ebay Bonus Bucks 4x ..No minimum

bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

4x Ebay Bonus Bucks .. no Minimum.. next 2 days

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2016 1:13PM

I got a different offer;

HUGE BONUS—earn 8% eBay Bucks, no minimum purchase!

Wait...is that the same thing, just worded differently?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:
    I got a different offer;

HUGE BONUS—earn 8% eBay Bucks, no minimum purchase!

Wait...is that the same thing, just worded differently?

yes

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

.. the good part is no minimum purchase

• Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bad part is most of us never get offers like this.....

I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JeffMTampa said:

Open several accounts. My main account never gets them, but my backup does

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been regularly getting them on both my accounts!

• Options
    Rob41281Rob41281 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've gotten the 8% offers at least 3 times in the last month. Sometimes no minimum purchase and sometimes it was tiered and had to spend at least $150 to get the 8%, $100 for 6% and $50 for 4%.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JeffMTampa said:

I get them sporadically. I don't know why it's like that. And almost always right AFTER I bought something pricey.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought 40oz of silver for under spot with this one today

• Options
    slider23slider23 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭

I did my Xmas shopping on EBay with the 8% Bucks.

• Options
    uscoinguyuscoinguy Posts: 150 ✭✭✭

I only seem to get it during the midweek - which is not when the auctions end for the items I really want. It seems like most BIN items are so overpriced that even with 8% off the price is still too high.

Always trying to learn more
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't find anything to buy. I just bought over 2k in the past few days. It is hard to get the bonus and find the thing you want to buy at the same time.

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Earned $100 today so far, 2 hours to go! :lol:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jt88 said:
    I can't find anything to buy. I just bought over 2k in the past few days. It is hard to get the bonus and find the thing you want to buy at the same time.

This.

9 times out of 10, there is nothing that I am interested in. But if things stick to form, I'll find something today or tomorrow... :/

• Options

@Boosibri said:
    Bought 40oz of silver for under spot with this one today

Easy bidding for just about any coin ..

• Options

I also got the 8% no minimum, used on a "or best offer" coin which the seller accepted. Only problem is when the seller doesn't respond until after the bonus bucks expire (which also happened today), Ken.

• Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the 2% base earnings is dropping to 1% in January. I'll bet the bonus bucks are trimmed too.

Mail from ebay today...
    Lance.

Starting on January 1, 2017 some new eBay Bucks changes will be taking effect and we're excited to share them with you. We want to make sure you're always in the know as we continue to improve and expand the program. We think these latest changes will make Bucks even more flexible and beneficial for all of our loyalty members.

Here is a list of the upcoming changes and new benefits:

• Base earnings are changing from 2% to 1%, now with more ways than ever to earn eBay Bucks.
    • From car parts to copiers & you can now earn rewards for shopping in the Parts & Accessories and Business & Industrial* categories.
    • Earn Bucks when you sell. We’ll be adding occasional promotions so you can also get rewarded when your items sell on eBay.**
    • No more $5 minimum earn restrictions for redeeming—now you'll receive your rewards, no matter the amount.†

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file