Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Black Friday Deal

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I am not a big fan of Black Friday.... crowds, rudeness etc.. However, I did pick up a new Cherrypickers Guide for 40% off... that is a nice price reduction. Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool cherry pickup :smile:

I'm the opposite though. I love the old black friday. The last 3yrs or so style of black friday is pathetic. I hope they wise up and bring it back. It was an Olympic event, very fun and something to look forward to. Now its just so lame. I know its not everybody's cup of tea but I really enjoyed the hunt and the craziness. #MakeBlackFridayGreatAgain!

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2016 3:10PM

Nice pick up @ricko I spent the day in front of the computer... it was not crowded at all.

:)

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

David Pogue the technology and consumer expert said you could get 80% of the the black Friday deals online, there is a site dedicated to collating all the deals without the pushing, etc..

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

@logger7 said:
    David Pogue the technology and consumer expert said you could get 80% of the the black Friday deals online, there is a site dedicated to collating all the deals without the pushing, etc..

But that's half the fun :wink:

Although I'm 6'5" 230lbs

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That would do it CascadeChris.... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

We got out there into the stores AND bought things on-line at the same time. We don't descriminate :)

MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great score indeed. Good job, Ricko :)

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file