Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fort Collins, Colorado Coin Club Fall Coin Show Announcement - Saturday, December 3

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 25, 2016 11:02AM in U.S. Coin Forum

The Fall Coin show will be held at The Lincoln Center, 417 W. Magnolia, Fort Collins, CO on Saturday, December 3 only from 9:00 to 4:00 PM. It will be at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins for this show, some sites have shown an incorrect location.

The Lincoln Center in Fort Collins is a very pleasant performing arts venue, just north of Colorado State University. Come and see downtown Fort Collins, one of the inspirations for Walt Disney's "Main Street USA". Several really nice coffee shops, restaurants and college bars close-by.

The bourse is sold out - so should be lots to see.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know! Hoping for a great show.

I've always loved the 2005 Fort Collins Coin Club medals. The diamond mirror is a very cool design.

Here are some links:

• Options
    RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will try to make it to this show, @claychaser. I'll just be back from DC on Friday night, so hopefully I'll have the energy to pop up to FC!

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to post show reports.... :) Cheers, RickO

• Options

Weather forecast is for good driving conditions for this Saturday only coin show. Come on in and greet me with the "Circle of Trust" secret forum handshake.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Circle of Trust" secret forum handshake. Wow... I have been away from coin shows too long.... did not know about this..... HELP.... I need to know the secret forum handshake...... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on having a table there.

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the notice Claychaser. I was planning on being in Ft. Collins and would love to attend the show. Hope to meet you there. Phone number added to my sign off.

OINK
    (303) 931-8887

• Options

Looking forward to meeting up with forumites at the show. Remember that it's on Saturday only.

Great weather forecast for Fort Collins and northern Colorado - 43 degrees and sunny.

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OldIndianNutKase said:
    Thanks for the notice Claychaser. I was planning on being in Ft. Collins and would love to attend the show. Hope to meet you there. Phone number added to my sign off.

OINK
    (303) 931-8887

Will NOT be there unfortunately. Need to attend a funeral instead.

• Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about a post-Show update?

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• Options
    RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the link!

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file