Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Blocked from thread???

JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it possible for an individual to be blocked from an individual thread on the forum? I would like to participate in the Coin Uno thread, but when I click on it I'm taken to the first page. When I click on the last page I'm logged out. I log in and the process repeats.

Am I banned from the thread? I don't think I did anything wrong.......

I love them Barber Halves.....

Comments

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is another thread in the last few days about someone else being logged out unexpectedly. Search the first two pages of threads and see if he has solved the mystery.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

the new sw has problem logging people on when clicking certain things

I just tried it and it logged me out, too.

you might try opening two tabs. click on the unto thread. if it logs you out, refresh the second tab. log back in on that, then go back to the uno thread and refresh that and see if you are logged in on that thread.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I've tried everything I can think of- no luck. Perhaps there's a flaw in the website somewhere?

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes to the flaw

To post I had to follow my own instructions above.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    Yes to the flaw

To post I had to follow my own instructions above.

I finally was able to get in based on your instructions (plus a few more back and forths). My guess is it's not supposed to be this difficult....

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best to post this information to the forum administrator so they can address it....Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file