Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that the new President of Venezuela?

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

No thank you, do not want to be reminded of the nightmare that may have been. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shouldn't this thread be in the comic book forum? ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@PerryHall....maybe in a few years we can laugh at it..... for now, disaster averted. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ProfHaroldHill said:
    Did you notice this in the description:

"A national recall underway for a special “Madame President” issue of Newsweek magazine that was mistakenly put on sale...
    The company produced versions for both Trump and Clinton but reportedly only shipped the Clinton editions before the election...
    The company CEO claimed that only 17 Clinton editions were sold."

Story from Fox 5 New York"

Seventeen?

A quick ebay search shows several hundred are for sale.

I'd venture to say that a LOT of buyers are going to lose most or all of their 'investment' $ put into this "rare" collectible.

I'll bet they're still printing them.

Hey I was just looking through that lot of Aussie and New Zealand coins I bought from you the other day , ever get any more of that sort of thing?

• Options

Instant collector item.....for some anyway... like the newspaper headline that said "Dewey Wins" when Truman was elected. Cheers, RickO

• Options

17 isn't even within 100 miles of the ballpark. I've bought and sold 9 myself. The sales numbers will come down eventually. I'm glad that she didn't win, but I'll take that profit margin any day.